Alpha Dynamics Group ("Alpha Dynamics Group", "we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, contractors, workers, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We ensure that the information you submit to us, or which we collect through various channels (including our website, through written and oral correspondence by post, e-mail, telephone conversations or face to face meetings with our Recruitment consultants, our employees, or through any of our local offices or websites), is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Where do we collect personal data about you;
Purpose of using your personal data
Duration we keep your personal data and how we share your personal data;
Legal obligation we have for using your personal data;
The statutory rights and option you have with respect to your personal data; and
How you can contact us.
We into Recruitment business connect with candidates those looking for career job opportunities (permanent, temporary, contractual etc) and businesses who are looking for job seeking candidates. We source data from various sources, we only source data that is necessary to provide you recruitment services to you and in a way that would be generally expected.
We collect the information necessary to be able to find available opportunities and further information needed so our recruiters can assess your eligibility through the different stages of recruitment.
This information includes:
- your name,
- email address,
- telephone number,
- curriculum vitae; work history; your educational records and training, work performance
- right to work; compliance and identity documentation;
- references and links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, business Facebook or corporate website.
Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us directly or indirectly or work for us is as follows;
- Passport Copy we only ask once the candidate is selected and required before joining which could also includes copy of their Visa or permits etc
- Date of Birth at the time of joining only
- National Insurance number at the time of joining only
- The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
- Directly from you. The information and your details provided while searching for a new career opportunity and/or during the different recruitment process. For example, by filling in candidate detail registration forms in person or sharing your Curriculum Vitae on our websites or by corresponding with us in person, by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- From a Recruitment agent/third party acting on your behalf. For example, this may be your own Registered limited company or from another recruitment business or agency where you are applying to work for Alpha Dynamics Group or our clients.
- Through publicly available sources with professional relevance. We use the following public sources:
- Professional social media and networking sites (including LinkedIn, facebook, xing and other social network)
- Job Boards that you have registered your details on, the candidates may be sourced from third party CV providers such as job sites who provide CV search facility and where users have made their CV data available to registered customers.
- The candidate may be referred to us from a client who wishes us to run a payroll for a candidate as a contractor
- As a preferred vendor of Recruitment to a client, the candidate may be referred to us directly from the client requesting to process their application on their behalf
- Online curriculum vitae libraries
- Corporate websites
- By Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer or we may get a reference from your previous employer or a named referee included on your application form or curriculum vitae.
- Where we collect your information through publicly available sources as set out above, we may do this with the aid of software programmes or by representative or employee of us. These programmes are given parameters on the requirements of a role and search through publicly available sources, where there is a reasonable expectation that such information may be collected and processed by recruiters, to find candidates for particular job roles.
- Partner recruitment agencies registered on any recruitment platform or those partnering directly with us
- Your named referees, from whom we collect the following categories of data, name of the position you worked at, start date, reason of separation and any other recruitment related information
- We use your personal data so that we can provide our recruitment services to you.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us;
- provide you with information about job vacancies and to assist you in finding a suitable position (either temporary or permanent) by matching your skills, experience and education with a potential employer and any subsequent progression through the job search process, for example about interviews, job offers, onboarding, and in the case of contract workers, the timesheet and payment processes;
- to keep up to date information about the Candidate in relation to their job search process and their requirements, in order to assess their suitability for current or future vacancies for example based on their previous skills and experience overall,
- At the beginning of offering any possible Job opportunity we initially collect basic information (such as; your updated Curriculum Vitae, Email id and best contact number to reach you on) on you such as contact details, job role and experience and share this with client in search of talent. We are not responsible for the processing activities of Clients once a Candidate's personal data has been shared. Please refer to the Privacy Statement of the relevant Client where your CV is been presented after taking your consent;
- If you are shortlisted by the client and go through to the next hiring process we may be collecting more information from you at the interview (or equivalent) stage and onwards in that manner as a part of a hiring process;
- to contact referees as part of the recruitment process for permanent roles or as part of the screening process for contract roles;
- to record emergency contact details for contract workers;
- to understand the profile of organisations in which Candidates are currently / previously employed;
- to create a record/file for the Candidate on our internal systems to associate all notes and tracking throughout the job search, interview, placement, onboarding and contracting process;
- to understand current and expected salary, notice period and available, current and required locations in order to enhance and impact the success of the matching process and ensure the Candidate is provided with the most relevant opportunities;
- if you work for a client or a potential client looking to fill roles, to contact you about candidates and to share your contact details with a candidate, at interview stage and beyond;
- We may collect your personal data to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- provide you with recruitment services - which may include career guidance and management and to supporting businesses' resourcing needs and strategies;
- manage a temporary or contract assignment - if you are engaged by us as a temporary worker;
- assist in managing our relationship with you and our clients and perform administration or operational functions;
- to meet the requirements of the Client application process including criminal record and credit checks (where relevant);
- to verify the information provided by Candidates using evaluations and tests (including functional capability and psychometric testing) at the request of the Client;
- to carry out our obligations under Client contracts;
- We aim to provide to provide candidates with information that is relevant and personal to the service and that expect to receive from us, we reach out to candidates sharing information about opportunities we may have within your network
- We may use and create personal data about candidates for the purpose of making and receiving payments such as
- Make an offer of salary on behalf of client in relation to a particular job offer
- To generate an invoice with respect to an offer
- To communicate payroll and other financial information to candidates and clients
- We only retain your information with respect to recruitment agency as long as is necessary for us to use your information to find any suitable existing or any new opportunity as described or to comply with our legal obligations. However, please be advised that we may retain some of your information after our business relations is ceased, such as retaining the information for tax, legal and accounting purposes.
- When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
a. our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
b. legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
c. statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
d. (potential) disputes;
e. if you have made a request to have your personal information erased; and
f. the guidelines issued by relevant data protection regulation authorities.
- Otherwise, we securely erase your information once this is no longer needed.
- Our aim is to build lasting relationships with our Candidates and thus to contribute to long term career success and development, our goal is to continue to engage and interact with Candidates even after they have secured a new position in future to keep them informed about Job market trends and career progression
- As a recruitment agency we keep your Resume (which define your skill set), email id and phone number for any future job opportunities by your consent only.
- If we lose touch with a Candidate we recognise that the personal data we collected is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected and we won't retain it any longer.
- Specifically in relation to Recruitment Services, IT, Finance, Legal, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, personal data will be retained in accordance for the period required by law and will not be further processed for any other purpose.
- For candidates, contractors, referees and clients as well as applicants to work for Alpha Dynamics Group and its associated clients, our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. As we into a recruitment business and recruitment agency we introduce candidates at various levels to our existing and prospective clients for permanent/contracting employment, temporary worker placements or independent professional contracts. The exchange of personal data of our proposed candidates and our client contacts is a fundamental and essential part of the recruitment process, in that we need the personal and professional information in order to be able to assess suitability for potential roles, to find potential and suitable candidates and to contact clients and referees accordingly. In order to support our candidates' career aspirations and new job opportunities and our clients' resourcing needs we require a database of pool of candidates with respect to their professional skill sets and client personal data containing professional information as well as current resourcing requirements. To maintain, expand, develop and grow our business we need to record the personal data of prospective candidates and client contacts to provide them recruitment services.
- We will rely on contract if we are negotiating or have entered into a placement/contract agreement with you or your organisation or any other business contract to provide recruitment services to you or receive services from you or your organisation.
- We will rely on legal obligation if we are legally required to hold information on you to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations, such as disclosure to public authorities, regulators and investigations.
- If you are interviewed and submitted as a potential candidate, then this may involve the processing of more detailed personal data including sensitive data such as health information that you or others provide about you only specific to any role and with respect to any client request. Such information may be required to perform/qualify for a certain function for which you want to apply based on national laws, which may provide the legal basis to process these data. In cases where there is no legal basis required, we will ask for your consent, by email or by an online process for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have all the right to withdraw your consent anytime to this particular processing any time.
- Your personal data may be shared with certain third parties who will be subject to contractual obligations of confidentiality and compliance with relevant laws, including:
- our clients who have a position to fill for the purpose of seeking to place you in the role which we have discussed with you or other suitable roles in line with our agreement with you and in your interests
- the end client who you may be placed with through an intermediary such as an RPO or an SI (System Integrators) partners.
- our employees or our subsidiaries.
- suppliers, contractors and agents who may perform services for us, such as: professional advisors (for example, accountants or lawyers); IT software and service companies; payroll and other financial service providers; credit reference agencies; and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role (such as psychometric testing and reference/qualification checking if requested by our client);
- prospective partners, clients and other reputable third parties to disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors and candidates in order to describe our services and for other lawful purposes – in such cases these statistics will include no personal identifying information; and
- if required to do so by law, a court order or by a regulatory authority of competent jurisdiction or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect, defend or enforce the rights of Alpha Dynamics Group
- All our clients, third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We never allow any of our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We may also require the sharing of your personal information to our Indian and USA offices and to our client's offices based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes of securing the work you have applied for and for appropriate administration purposes which is in your interests to enable us to provide the appropriate level of service to you.
- Safeguarding personal data and respecting confidentiality of your information is important to Alpha Dynamics Group
- All information you provide to us is stored securely and we take necessary steps, including putting in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal data. While we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of personal data will not occur.
- In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Where your information is shared with our offices outside of the EEA we acknowledge that those countries may not be regarded as having the same degree of data protection laws as the EU currently has. However we aim to ensure that we as an organisation and our clients have the same or similar degrees of security measures in place in those countries.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so
- If you do not provide the personal data necessary, object to or withdraw your consent (where applicable) for the processing of your personal data, we may in individual cases not be able to match you with available job opportunities.
No, we do not carry out automated profiling as there is human intervention in all our processing of personal data.
By law and new GDPR regulation, you have a number of statutory rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from us using the contact details at the end of this Policy or the data protection regulator in your country.
Your rights and what it means to you
By law you have all the right to be provided with simple, clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information. This is the reason each and every details we're providing you with the information in this Policy.
By laws you are entitled to have your personal information corrected if it's inaccurate or update if it is incomplete.
This is also known as 'the right to be forgotten' and, in simple words, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there's no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
By law you have rights to 'block' or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store some of your information, but may not use it further if required for legal reason. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be 'blocked' to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to move to another job, this enables you to move, copy or transfer of your personal information easily with us and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
You have the right to object to certain types of processing like marketing etc or if you no longer want to be contacted with any existing and new job potential opportunities.
By law you have all the right to lodge a complaint about, if your personal data is not being handled as per the Data privacy law to your national data protection regulator.
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data or used it for recruitment purpose with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This also includes your right to withdraw any consent to us using your personal data for any recruitment and marketing purposes.
We immediately act on your requests and provide any information of yours free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the same repeated information again and again or asking for further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request. Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We'll respond as soon as we can. This will be done within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we'll notify you're the same.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.
Like most websites, when you visit our sites we place cookies on your computer or other device. For the most part, these cookies are used to enable the websites' functionality, improve the user experience or help us to optimise our websites, measure traffic and other internal management purposes.
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another, please just let us know.
If you are queries about the policy and how we've handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact us here: email@example.com or address your query to the relevant office. and the appropriate person will get in touch with you. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the 10 Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.